Hello Friend,

News: I'll be hosting a Bukkake party this month. Ive set the date for Weds. May 19th, 2010 during the day. I still have a few openings left for a few gents who would like to participate. If your seriously interested and want more details... pm me.
My rates have gone up. Please read over my site for more info.

Check out what others have said about me on here - Reviews

Weekend Special : extended hours on the weekend until midnight!
Full Body Sensual Touch with the works (read the reviews)-
$90 1 hour - extended body shampoo package normally $125

I offer an intimate GFE encounter to gentlemen seeking an unrushed erotic engagement with a classy companion. Whither you are a businessman on the go with little time for social affairs or your a gentleman with unfulfilled desires, I welcome you on a journey of passion, pleasure and unforgettable excitement.
Connect - Pre-screen & enjoy some time with Aria!
Email: aria@arialemonde.info
Yahoo: arialemonde
Phone: *82 512 797 7423
http://www.arialemonde.info.

Consideration:

Full Body Sensual Session & Body Shampoo-
Half Hour: $75
One Hour: $125

GFE Companionship -
Half Hour: $130
One Hour: $160
Two Hours: $250
Three Hours: $350

Details:

At the age of thirty-two , I have a fondness for passion, pleasure and intimate encounters as a independent companion. I am 5'8" tall, with sultry brown eyes, silky black hair, soft creamy alabaster skin and a rubenesque BBW 44D-36-48 figure.
I am passionate about fulfilling the realization of your erotic nature and exploring an experience that we both can share. If this is your first time contacting me, please take a moment to read over my detailed website before contacting me. Please respectfully include a reference from at least one or two other provider(s) or If you have no references, a board handle, P411 account or other verification will be sufficient.
My beautiful In-call is located off I-35 between 290 & 183 across from Highland Mall, just minutes from Downtown. My place has a fully stocked bathroom for your convenience, with an adult play space.
Schedule & Booking
I meet friends as early as 9am and as late as 10pm. I ask for a minimum of 1 hours notice to coordinate schedules. Returning friends are welcome to check for short notice availability or cancellations at any time.