Thread: PearlOverDiamonds: Breath of fresh air and a lot a lot of good sex

PearlOverDiamonds: Breath of fresh air and a lot a lot of good sex

Companion's Handle: PearlOverDiamonds
    Date of Visit: 6/19/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: One msg on OH2 then all were texts to number in ad
    Phone Number: 737-710-7311
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rlOverDiamonds
    City, State: Austin (north), TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: from the moment I walked in, the first second, there was DFK, hugging, groping, a lot of bbbj, deep throat, a bit of face fucking, boob worship, cock worship, daty, cuddling, chatting, chilling, chatting, and a whole lot of me lying on this naked lady hugging and kissing. great stuff
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 40? i dunno
    Hair Color and Length: sort of blond, to the shoulder
    Smoking Status: don't think she smokes
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: thick milfy type. wonderfully large boobies. lots of pics in her ads https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rls-Special%94
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? far exceeded! great fun
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? for my tastes, the lady is top tier

Public comments:
    for those who may not know, i'm in my 70s. i have stayed away from this lady because i tended to think of her as a suitable companion for a headboard rattling, pussy pounding, stud muffin. iow, not my type. big mistake. fortunately i could not resist her ads. that is, i'm sure she can be a great fuck toy for studs but this lady gave me the sort of hot make out session that guys have dreamed of since their first one. and was super affectionate the entire time. i almost missed out. thank goodness i cannot pass up her great ads.

as soon as i entered the room, she was on me! she had some stuff (clothes) on but she was coming out of it in seconds. i sat on the couch but there was no warm up. the lady is 'instant on'. i did enjoy some cuddling and "necking" (a term old folks use) before we got naked. i was immediately impressed with how real she is. how fresh and up front, no games. totally real.

now, this is a provider. no doubt. so there is iop but it is not laughable iop. it adds to the experience. she is always touching, caressing, paying attention and adding touches that add to the experience. little sighs and moans and squeezes which emphasize the gfe. now, she is a wonderfully skilled provider. no question. fun to watch. more fun to feel. read her ads. she puts thought into them and she isn't lying. a living doll in every way.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by dodger; 06-19-2021 at 09:45 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks

Thanks Dodger for this review.

I always appreciate reviews from the perspective of someone of a similar age to myself. It appears I may need to include her in my to-do list.

Quote Originally Posted by Voy_1947 View Post
    It appears I may need to include her in my to-do list.
    if this is the sort of experience you enjoy and you don't reach out to open some communications, you will be making the same mistake i did. imo, she is a totally delightful hobby experience and a totally delightful person. i prefer longer session times but you can always take her up on her "challenge" or book a shorter session period to see if she suits you.

two regrets: 1. wish i had done this sooner 2. wish i was 10 years younger when i had a bit more wood in my dick ... but it is what it is. if you go in, shoot me a PM and let me know what you think.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. At 500 I’d have to pass. These providers are banking nowadays. Good for them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

🤯

Providers are definitely banking in Austin. Laughing on the way to the bank. Glad you had a good time.