Snapchat-250111785.jpg
Text 210 373 6186 for fast booking....
Now catering to the NE Side of San Antonio, Shertz, New Braunfels & Cibolo

Hello Gentlemen!
I'm not big on sexting especially if we haven't met in person but when you and I are face to face in person I absolutely love hearing about how hard I make your cock....tell me I do things that your wife would never dream of. Tell me that you live for these brief moments where you can escape to fuck my tight young pussy. Let me suck that cock of yours until you can't stand it and just when you think I'm getting positioned to ride your cock you realize that I'm just stripper sliding all over that rock hard dick of yours....oh the agony you must feel being so close to sliding up inside me.....
My pussy Is wet so where are you ?
Text me and let's get that dick wet baby.

Snapchat-1451588499.jpg
Available now until 2 am !!!!

FULL SERVICE, FULL BODY MASSAGE, PROSTATE MASSAGE, CA/BNG & BREASTFEEDING/LACTATION SERVICES ARE ALL OFFERED DURING MY 15/30/60 MIN SESSIONS.

PICK ONE, OR MIX & MATCH AS MANY AS WE CAN FIT IN!

Snapchat-965860283(1).jpg
Date Donations
QV[15min]: 100
HHR [30min]:140
HR [60 min]:220
DONATIONS FOR
FULL SERVICE WITH GREEK
QV: Not Offered [I like to take my time with greek]
HHR: 240
HR: 320
Anything goes hour: 340- first come first served....only one slot available each week

Recording special (hhr appts only ) if you let me record our session, face and everything, I'm offering hhrs for 100. This is a limited time special.

Based on popular requests....I'm now offering MFM sessions where I'll provide the 2nd M. They are 300 an hr.

Www.onlyfans.com/allybliss

All gifts are greatly appreciated :)

Here's my Amazon wishlist. Just add your name/handle or phone # to the gift card so I know who to thank.

New fixed (hopefully) link :
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

INCALL LOCATED NEAR RANDOLPH AIR FORCE BASE(NE SIDE OF SA) ---- SHORT NOTICE APPTS WELCOMED
TEXT 210 373 6186 TO BOOK!
Please include your age, profession, ethnicity and username in your intial message for faster screening.

I will also start offering the following again:

5 sexy pics: $20
Breastmilk: $6/oz or $25/5oz

Snapchat-1708919292.jpg

COVID-19 really fucked up my retirement plans.
Due to the fact that things are still not back to normal
And Only God Knows when they will be
I will not be retiring afterall,
But I am going to be super picky with clients.

ONLY CASH OR CASHAPP ACCEPTED FOR DATES if you need a discreet way to pay I can run debit and creditcards via my collectible store that way you can tell whoeever you need to that you just spent money on some collectibles or horror merchandise