Thread: A1 Harley Jayden: Spicy lunch, the menu is OPEN...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

A1 Harley Jayden: Spicy lunch, the menu is OPEN...

Companion's Handle: A1 Harley Jayden
    Date of Visit: Thursday, May 27th
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (972) 908-0001
    Email Address: harleyjayden25@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Harley-Jayden
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities:
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $240 and tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 29
    Hair Color and Length: Nice long, dark with blonde highlights.
    Smoking Status: Not in front of me
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latin features, slightly thick in very nice places.
    Companion Description: Curvy, luscious ass, energetic and sultry. Personality bubbly and empathetic. Overall, a sweetheart. A few nice inks. Perfect smile, stunning white teeth. A1 Harley Jayden made things easy. She put me at ease to discuss what I would like to explore with her.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She verified me via another provider a couple weeks before todays lunchtime encounter. Once I got the green light, we worked out booking Harleys time. It was essentially preferred, next day advance notice, however my appointment was same day today. Everything was straight forward from there.

Harley sent address, then when I arrived at incall some more specifics. A1 Harley Jayden was ready within 4 minutes of the agreed time I was fired up and excited to connect. I fully enjoyed the hour with Harley Jayden. Harley is hot, fun, professional, and made me feel fully at ease. Definitely excited about seeing A1 Harley Jayden next opportunity I have.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Activities???

What activities did she provide? What's on the menu?

Verified Hobbyist BCD bigrich63's Avatar
    lame review sir.........just saying.
    LOVE DATY!
    Bad hygiene is a deal breaker!

Your passion will be rewarded.
    BBBJCIMNQNS always wins! Extra Bonu$
    Verified P411 Member

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Working to make post’s up to par

Ouch. My details were called out as “...lame”. I’m still working out kinks with ROS using < /hide>. PM me what sucked. My details had more TCB than probably normal and not ROS campfire legends.

Harley gave a sporting hour that I will definitely not forget. Let me start there. Max, why? Because we:

BBFS is not on Harley’s menu. First some LFK. Then Greek (covered) and BBBJ. FYI the BBBJ... was immediately following the 2nd round of intense Greek and NQNS. Hard huevos squeezing and teabaging while tossing my salad. Harley was really available for CIM. Also we had K9 multi-pos, flexible missionary (her flexibility), did take a little time before she lost her top, tit everything after. Russian, etc, etc. Also, dirty talk, FOV, FS (obviously) with gokkon
    If I had more time I would write a shorter post.

and... if you are good to me,I’ll definitely leave you a review

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the review

Not to complain Max, but why no details. I know there is a bug that can be a problem for ROS comments, but a summary in the basic format would have been helpful.
    Any way, sounds like you had a fairly good encounter, which is good information to have on her.
    Keep safe and Happy Hunting.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Got it. My next review will definitely include ROS. Any ATF recommendations or where these are posted? Also, yes; I definitely had a great time
    If I had more time I would write a shorter post.

and... if you are good to me,I’ll definitely leave you a review