Was the Appointment On-Time?? Walk in
    Activities: FBSM, Breast play, HJTC
    Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: Black below shoulders
    Smoking Status: N/a
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: 5.2 asian middle aged, flat ass, 32dd, face is cute but i would not say pretty. She was wearing light dress.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes for hj

Public comments:
    I went there late afternoon, there were at least two more man inside. Salina met me and we went to the room. She did ok massage, then i said that i would like to massage her too. She agreed and i played with her breast a little. I asked for FS, but she said L1 only. I was little disappointed but agreed. Her hands is good though, years of experience i guess. She has good attitude, but i like fs. 60 entrance+80 tip.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You will never get FS at D&T. They're pretty much a L1 place only, which is a shame since I'd say the massage is 9/10.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I got fs at D&T once but it was a long time ago. The lady just really liked me, we had chemistry, it was almost like a date. She's no longer there and it has never happened there with anyone else before or since. Fs is not on the menu.

Selina is my favorite there now. Her finishing is excellent and she's a pistol to talk to. Massaging her can be a lot of fun too. Gratitude counts for a lot. She will also introduce you to the other girls there if you get to know her. DT can be quite a nice place.
    Love my sugar cane.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I tried them recently. I didn't the woman's name, but I swear they were changing on me. They wore red shirt dresses. I noticed the voice and hands were slightly different. Either way started with light touch, tease. finished with HJ. It was a little short ended like 45mins instead of an hour. But I'm thinking about going back.
    Thx,

TomyScorpio

Verified Hobbyist BCD ATXLICKHER's Avatar
    DT has nice ladies but you can always get DATY and a HJ. You honestly have to catch the right girl during there ever revolving door or ladies. It’s kinda why I try to stay with where I’ve been going the girls don’t rotate out as much like they do here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She'll do DATY, but it's too expensive.

Where?

Quote Originally Posted by ATXLICKHER View Post
    DT has nice ladies but you can always get DATY and a HJ. You honestly have to catch the right girl during there ever revolving door or ladies. It’s kinda why I try to stay with where I’ve been going the girls don’t rotate out as much like they do here.
    Where do you go?