Hello Gentlemen, my name is Daphnye. I am here to show you that Austin, Tx Providers are where it's at. I am a native Texas lady born in San Antonio,Tx. I've been in Austin for 22 years. I pride myself in being honest and fulfilling my promises to the fullest. I am a perfectionist at every thing that I do. I love a challenge that exercises my mind. I'm an outdoor person and love the single life.

I'm a Pisces and enjoy water, imagine that. Let me tell you a little about myself. I have light brown hair, hazel eyes. I'm 5'7 and weigh about 160lbs. I have all natural 40DD breasts. I'm 40 years old, however you would never guess it.

I believe in living life to the fullest, we are never guaranteed tomorrow as you know. I provide a GFE you will not soon forget! I love to see a huge smile on one's face and know that I put it on there. I had over 40 reviews on ASPD, however they are now lost. I look forward to beating that # here on Home 2.

I'm located in North Austin very near 183 & Mopac for incalls. My incalls are $100.00 an hour. Outcall rate is $125.00 an hour. Please allow me at least an hour or more notice when you call for an appointment. You can send me a PM message or email daphnyeofaustin1968@yahoo.com. However you will receive a quicker response by calling me personally at 512-939-9005. So pick up your phone and call-YOU WON'T REGRET IT!