Thread: Conner_ddd: Not so pleasant time...

Conner_ddd: Not so pleasant time...

Companion's Handle: Conner_ddd
    Date of Visit: 05/14/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 4099959521
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Fort worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Nothing to mention
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5 hours
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: can't say
    Hair Color and Length: Red
    Smoking Status: I can't say
    Ethnic/Racial background: white caucasian
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    See Private

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m not calling you out OP but I will say Conner has been aboard a long time.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    I will also say what you said happened has never been my experience with her. js
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 05-16-2021 at 08:25 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD bonez7557's Avatar
    I seen her about 6 months ago while visiting Houston, she gave me the same deal, minus the prepay. Had a great time and the 1 1/2 hour turned into 2 1/2 hours with MSOG. She talks a lot, but quiets down completely when you put something in her mouth.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the intel

She undoubtedly will get wind of your ROS report. So if there are any further "updates", I suggest you use the Locker room.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I have two strict rules that I have learned through experience to never violate ( again ... LOL).
    First one is a "Deposit". I do not care if it is $1 or $400. Simply tell the provider that I will not do that and depart, but let them know if they change their minds to let me know.
    Second, CASH ONLY! will not buy gift cards, uses Paypal or any other web based payment system. Why? Because it creates a record of your activities that will live on computers for eternity. The girls will give the line of BS about having been robbed. Well, that is a two way street. Most of us have been robbed also.
    So, my advice is just do not do these two things as starters. The other rules I adhere to is absolutely NO PERSONAL INFORMATION or PHOTOGRAPHS! MY attitude is "you first"! want my drivers license, you first. Want to know where I work, you first by giving me your REAL NAME. Want to call my office? Lots of luck on getting that phone number! I have been seeing some ladies for years, and they still do not know my real name.

Just my opinion and rules of the game, of course. Worth every cent paid to get them ....LOL

Better luck in the future.
    Last edited by Gandalf4301; 05-17-2021 at 09:35 AM. Reason: typo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thanks for the intel. can't be afraid to tell the truth. if you had a bad experience, just tell your side.

Conner DDD is well known for her anger management issues. you're definitely not the first she has threatened. ton of people have reported that Conner sent them angry/threatening PMs or texts.

if you have P411, send them screenshots of any threatening emails, PMs or texts. p411 has excellent customer service and will log her bullshit. if enough people report her for threatening behavior they will take action

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks! I appreciate the intel as it supports my DNC list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD