eraps is not ASPD ..... it's a new commercial enterprise that's goal is not to keep ASPD alive but to generate income for the new owners utilizing ASPDs' data base ...... it's just another new board with little new or unique to offer in a very competitive P4P internet world ......... Angelimnot and her mother pretty much alienated every long time valuable member and most of the competent staff with the "screaming shrew" approach to management. I've heard the grief defense used to try and excuse the behavior but really, most of us have had to deal with death and or grief and how many resort to ranting and threatening? In placing a value on a business there's a provision for good will, eraps value in that category is pretty close to zero.

eraps may or may not generate enough interest to survive but really, who cares at this point. Now there are excellent alternatives like eccie and soon home2. eraps will discover that it wasn't the structure or the data base that made ASPD ....... it was the people, both staff and members. ck set the tone and a lot of very bright and very competent staff kept the boards a safe, knowledge rich and interesting place to hang out. They lost ck, gfe, Lap, St. Chris, Big C, hambone, cpi, Eli ....... so many quality folks (I've left out a lot) who were what made ASPD. They lost them with their demanding attitudes and lack of respect and there's no reason to belive that they'll be able to replace that core group with anything close. I for one got embarrased being a part of it all but stayed to help the infrequent visitors and part time providers find alternate sites to land on. I will visit every once in awhile to look through old memories but it's going to take awhile till the bad taste finally goes away. They have a long uphill battle to overcome their brief stewardship presiding over ASPDs' demise.