Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
Badboy yours is real but those are not her pics but some of them do look like her. She has stellar tits and is young and on the short side. A very pretty girl imho but she has a pimp/bf who is always around but never bothers anyone that I know of. I would say she is your typical girl in that kind of lifestyle but is legit and again very cute with great young tits. She also has cats and her place smells like a litter box. Someone has reviewed her on one of the boards but it may be in a private area. Their sentiments echo mine pretty much word for word. If the whole gangsta thug bad bitch rap video things doesn't bother you then you should be just fine.

Cosmic I have been watching yours for awhile now also but havent seen enough to guess either way yet. Sometimes you just have to man up go into the unknown knock on the door go inside buy the ticket and take the ride. I am to old to be chasing poon like that anymore. I used to get off on the adrenaline rush in my younger days but now once I get inside and my heart is already pounding because I wasn't sure if I was about to get murdered or laid and my heart rate doesn't go back into rhythm like it used to. So its really hard for me to enjoy the ride when I am in full panic mode still. It really sucks getting old but it is what it is. If you do go in and find out she is legit be a saint and let the rest of us old fucks know so we can go get a taste also. I like young thin flat chested girls every now and then. Who the fuck am I kidding at my advanced age I like any girl between 20 and 30 as long as she is reasonably attractive
Basscat: I know its been a minute but I have had luck staying away from the STG ad's that list every service provided (esp Golden: receiving and Giving) Just something about those ad's never seem legit and that fantastic age range around 20-30 has to make you think about which way is this gonna go.... Like you my heart rate range cant take that swing anymore......