<span style="color:#800080"><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua">• These are the lowest specials ever offered by me so book your session now or miss out! My locations are Medical Center area near IH10/410 or 410/Bandera.

• My provider cell is out of order at this time so I cannot get calls, texts, or voicemails so PM or EMAIL me and I will respond in a timely as possible manner. For friends I have seen before that have my personal number- you may call me at that number to book for the time being.

• I will be available 24/7 for these specials but all appointments must be booked by 11:59pm tonight! After that booking closes for the weekend. Thank you! Hope to hear from and see you soon!!!!

NOTE: These specials only apply to THIS weekend 12-14th Feb, 2010 and cannot be combined with any other offer or special.

Reminder: always be safe and do your research. I am a highly reviewed and respected provider that maintains quality, class, low volume status, respect, safety and most importantly discretion!

Yours Truly,
Kelli Ann Preston
Kelliapreston@gmail.com

*Let me be your Valentine!*</span>