It is sad that people are so uncomfortable with their own bodis that thye are opposed to someone trying to make a living by doing massages. I personally dont see the need to report you to the HOA for this BUT...

I am a home-owner AND when I am at home I keep my somewhat good eye out for my part of the neighborhood. Home owners do not really like rent houses for the most part. This is not to say that renters are bad people since sometimes it is the landloard that is the problem in maintaining the appearance of the property but that is the way it is.

What is unfortunate is that your client did not help matters at all as it increased the awarness of and provided knowledge of what you are doing. You can be3t that the neighbors have been talking and discussing you long before this happened. That is the nature of people looking out for not only themsleves but the neighborhood. Most neighborhoods have deed restrictions prohibiting the operation of a business from a home.

I will bet you 10 to 1 that there are daycare businesses being operated in the neighborhood and plenty of other ones too. We went through those issues in our community over selective enforcement of the deed restrictions.

Good luck on finding a new place.