Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stood up again!

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    Reading this thread and I do have to say that I am so sorry this happened to you. Recently, I wrote up a thread that I am currently on break because I had right shoulder surgery ( a tear in the rotator cuff repaired) ( the surgery date was 3/19/2021). I don’t have a clue why this happened to you or why the provider stood you up. Though because you wrote this thread, I would like to reach out. I know you may not have references, and normally I ask for them. It will be a while before I am back from my break, though it should be at the latest, I should be back sometime during the 2nd of June this year. Please pm me.

Last year, I was able to help different gents to be verified on oh2. I can’t guarantee that I will see you, we need to chat first and I need to find out what your fantasies are all about and see if I am up for it, after recovery period ! I just feel it be a shame for you to just give up on the hobby... just because some providers can’t seem for some reason be available at the time they said they would be. Please note, I am not judging the provider whom stood you up. Who knows maybe she was just running way late .....

Hopefully you do decide to navigate through this site in the next few days.
    By the way, I want say hi to A1soundman, quzi, and Doc Holiday !

I do have to say who knows, there can be a next time and I assure you this the friends I have are mostly just attractive, kind gentleman and a few or more females but I have learned that it’s the inside personality, that counts so much more ...than having the greatest looks ! Personally, it sure seems weird to me that she responded all the way up until you arrived at her place. Makes me wonder, did you arrive to a hotel for this appointment, or was it an apartment, driveway to a house, etc. ? Anyhow , I am pretty sure most of us, nice ladies rather live up to that comment of being nice all the way around , that is though I try to live by the golden rule, treat people , the way you would to be treated !
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krispybacon View Post
    So I made an appointment with a nice lady from here for yesterday. Got responses until I arrived at her place then crickets! Not the first time and am getting fed up cause I can’t get verified for some reason!? So after sitting like a lost dog for about 30 min I got on Robinhood and spent that $ on doge. What a reward, I more than doubled my money! So now every time my money isn’t wanted I’m going to invest it. Thanks for standing me up!
    krispybacon-- Read what--petiteplsr said Also many who post NCNS (No call No show) on someone due provide a bit of details on their circumstances" when , who, what and where this was to occur. You are new here seemingly and will learn "the ropes", You are are far not the 1st and will not be the last.. I am sure you have possibly reached out to that person and conveyed your disappointment. Also many post as you did and others who want more details and reach out to you independently for those detail. The choice is yours.. BTW we as men often have those issues occur. Where we at time due to circumstances become over committed in our lives and miss appointments. I had that happen to me recently. Where I had a RW(real world) occurrence with my family and had my mind on my family and had forgotten my appointment. An hour and a 1/2 prior I reached out to the provider privately and conveyed why I needed to cancel and offered alternate times a days. I had also in original message scheduled for 9 and detailed that I would confirm by 3 and ended up not communicating by 7 ish.. Just move on and I am sure you will get verified soon. There are plenty of woman here. Such as life... Post away young grasshopper.
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2