Thread: Since aspd went down

Angry

Ok so right before aspd shut down I noticed a rise in the alerts on there and since it has been closed I have had more than a couple of girls emial me about serious issues with clients. I have heard everything from refusal to give donation to forced sex to robberies. I think maybe thte site shutting down has given some people the idea that we wont post alerts on them and that since the community has split its ok to be shady. It is not ok. Ladies and gents please be very careful with new clients. I know that verifying has been harder and checking references is not so easy right now but please check with the other ladies and gents please look for reviews and start posting them. There is a reason for alert section and it is to keep people who are dishonest or dangerous from taking advantage and we should be using it more. Ladies you know if a client uses me as a reference you can pm email or call me directly. Lets open up the communication again because I don't want to hear anymore horror stories and ladies I know it is slow but screen carefully. No amount of money is worth your personal safety..... Play safe ladies and gents....

Thank you Candy for a truly good and timely reminder.

The loss of probably the largest site will no doubt embolden the shady characters to try things. That is why it is even more important that we stick together. That the information that is necessary for screening keeps flowing.

We must always remain vigilant.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Retired Administrator

Thumbs down

as noted by Mokoa ==> very well said misscandy!!
    Ladies - the areas you have for noting this kind of non-sense are very much intact and read by many. PLEASE continue to use them as you have in the past.

Registered Female (Not Verified) sweetshanexoxo's Avatar
    thank you miss C for the post. we must stay with-in our world and help each other. Communication is def the key! BTW love your pic!

Thank you sweet......I just felt the need to say wtf after i saw a couple of things that went up the last day at aspd in alerts and provider exchange and got some emails over the last week....IF YOU GET ROBBED OR RAPED OR RIPPED OFF OR OUTED for goodness sake TELL THE COMMUNITY

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (misscandy @ Jan 18 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thank you sweet......I just felt the need to say wtf after i saw a couple of things that went up the last day at aspd in alerts and provider exchange and got some emails over the last week....IF YOU GET ROBBED OR RAPED OR RIPPED OFF OR OUTED for goodness sake TELL THE COMMUNITY[/b]
    What happens when you do report it and it falls on Deaf ears?
    (the tiny e just removes the thread)

People are then afraid to post warnings and alerts afraid of retribution, from the person the alert/warning is about.

It scares the community as a whole, and then everything freezes. Nothing gets posted in co-ed...The city just stops posting out of fear. The city that I live in
    is pretty much a ghost town. no ISO&#39;s... nothing. (for more info, PM me)

I miss Texas where the rules are right, the mods are straight and they are not afraid to go head to head with the bullshit.

Thanks misscandy, you are right! Keep posting alerts and warnings, I read them in every city everyday. There are ALOT worse things out there than LE-

Play Safe,
    Kisses and Licks-
    Carlie

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thanks for the post! I had some of my regulars actually inform me about this going on because they had heard a lot of guy were robbing the girls, etc.
    Anyone want to play TOMORROW (Friday)???

LETS PLAY SOON

Registered Female (Not Verified) kennedyofsa's Avatar
    AGREED ......Thank you MissC, very well said!! Team work and communication is the KEY to a safer and fun site:)-
    xoxoxoxo
    KenKen
    Send an e-mail, Let's Have a Good Time;) Kennedyisfun4you@yahoo.com "Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature." — Marilyn Monroe

Verified Companion Companion
    OH and LETS NOT FORGET HONESTY!!!
    :)

Registered Female (Not Verified) kennedyofsa's Avatar
    Wow I am so popular.....lol always have someone posting right behind my ass!!! I LOVE IT:)- Lol
    Send an e-mail, Let's Have a Good Time;) Kennedyisfun4you@yahoo.com "Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature." — Marilyn Monroe