Hey guys,Im Caroline your Southern belle headliner. I come with an adorable texas accent and beauty,accompany my 5'9 in long athletic frame,brown almond shaped eyes,Natural blonde hair and natural bust.I'm always early rather then on time. I want you to have a feeling of Euphoria when seeing me,I'm proven and certified to go above and beyond when it comes to pampering and pleasing.

My schedule is Tuesday-Friday 11:00 a.m to 3:30p.m. I happily accomodate in-call or out-call to all areas of houston and expanding as far as Beaumont. My screening requires 1 verified companions direct url link to her profile for verification, or a p411 request can be made if you have at least 2 oks that are still active accounts.. I do require at minimum a hour advance notice for connections, so please no last minute scheduling.

My companionship rates

200 hh>>>
300 hr>>>
350 90 min
500 2 hrs.
800 dayrate (11am till 4p.m)
*no haggle no EXCEPTION...

(REVIEW DISCOUNTS TAKE 25 OFF ANY 1 HR OR LONGER TIMEFRAME.. NO I DONT OFFER ANY DISCOUNTS FOR H.H...SORRY)

*LIKES: DFK,LFK,FIV,DATY,BBBJ,CIM,COF,COB,MCFS,ALL POSITIONS, CONVO,MULTIHOUR,NURU,FBSM,ROLE PLAY*
*DISLIKES/NO GOES: LATE ARRIVALS,RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL BANTER,ROUGHNESS ON THE FIELD,UNSADDLED HORSES(BBFS), D.T,AND FaceF..

~ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD MY DISLIKES/NO GO DISCLAIMER WILL 1000% RESULT IN YOUR REMAINING TIME BEING FORFIETED,FULL FEE DUE , AND AN ICE PACK FOR THE WAY OUT!!