<div align=\'CENTER\'><span style="color:Blue">I am a mature drama free 22 year old beauty, I stand 5&#39;7", 120 lbs (spinner build) my measurements are 32B-28-34. I have brown hair and brown eyes that will melt your soul.

I love to cuddle, kiss and listen, I want to make you happy that you chose me to spend your time with me. If its a 100% GFE exxxxperience with a hot young lady then stop looking and contact me now I promise you won&#39;t be disappointed. NO GREEK.

Donations

1 hr in call 250 - out 300
90 minutes in call 425 - out 475
2 hr in call 500 - out 550

Take 25 off if you write a review. We will use the HONOR system for this special.

My Availability

Monday - Sunday 12 pm - 11 pm.

I do offer early bird gets the cat appointments from 9 am - 11am for $50 more and late night appointments from 12 am - 2 am for $100 more.

For more information visit My Website

My luxurious in calls are located in Downtown Dallas, Addison and near 635 & Coit area. Stocked with toiletries, Beverages, music and me. I can accommodate in call appointments near you at my out call rates.

Pre-screening is available though My P411. I could be available with a couple of hours notice.

I will also accept 2 recent reputable references that can be verified. Submit their phone numbers, email address handles, and info that they will remember you by. Please include your name, phone number, email address, date/time you would like to see me and length of our time together.

Please allow enough time to get you screened through your references.

You can also email me at trophie87@gmail.com

I will email you with my phone number after I have successfully screened you.

Hugs, Kisses.

Trophie

</span></div>