This New Year, resolve to indulge in some much needed stress relief… Let me help you to forgot all your worries as we share some laughs and explore every inch of each other.

If you seek a girl who's sophisticated, intelligent, and full of spunk then you've come to the right place. I guess it doesn't hurt that I have killer curves, enchanting blue eyes, and a smile that can melt your heart.

You can get to know a bit about me by visiting my site, provider showcase, or by perusing some reviews near the bottom of this ad.

And by the way, I'm very bi and always down for doubles, couples and other exotic combinations. While in Houston, I love to play with Aidan MacKenna or UTR Miranda Layne but am open to your suggestions.

Schedule:
Monday 1/11: 4 pm - midnight
Tuesday 1/12: 8 - 11 am, 8 pm - midnight
Wednesday 1/13: 8 am - midnight
Thursday, 1/14: 8 am - 11:30 am

Rates: My rate packages can be found here. Repeat visitors and p411 members get $25 off each hour.

Recent iphone portraits

TER Reviews: 15 positive reviews

ECCIE Reviews: I have a bunch but the links to that site are disabled on home2 so you will have to find them on your own....

Horndogs Reviews: I have a couple of horndogs reviews but that site is also disabled on home2...

If you'd like to reach the pinnacle of pleasure with me, I'll need a recent reference or a P411 ID. Check my website for rates and availability and then contact me through my site or through P411.