Thread: Ladies, get your reviews moved over

First things first, pull them and email them to yourself- ask your client to retrieve your BCD comments,
    Do what you need to do to bring them over here- Providers all over are telling me that their reviews are
    already gone...

Kisses and Licks-
    Carlie

I just posted a question in the main lobby about this. I copied and emailed what reviews I could retrieve, but now what do I do with them on the sites? I obviously can't post them myself because providers aren't usually allowed to post in the review forums.

Just shoot a mod a PM, they will walk you thru it-

Kisses and Licks-
    Carlie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mselena @ Jan 2 2010, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I just posted a question in the main lobby about this. I copied and emailed what reviews I could retrieve, but now what do I do with them on the sites? I obviously can&#39;t post them myself because providers aren&#39;t usually allowed to post in the review forums.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (carlie @ Jan 2 2010, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just shoot a mod a PM, they will walk you thru it-

Kisses and Licks-
    Carlie[/b]
    Well I copied yours and can repost if it is allowed. I have been on the other board and just check here. The conversion is still just chat. I see a larger question, which of the primary two to use...will take some time tomorrow to look around to see what is happening here....have a few other Texas friends to repost also.