Phone or Pager: 504-575-9004
Email Address:nolabarbiedoll@yahoo.com
URL / Website: :http://nikkitylor.net/home.phtml
City: Metairie
State: Louisiana
Area / Address: Near Veterans and Clearview
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, DP, MORE BBBJ, CG, MISH, K9, BBBJTCNQNS, Conversation, very GFE
Session Length Scheduled: 1 hr.
Fee: $$$
Total Paid: $$$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: blond
Race: cauc
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD saw her before
Provider`s Body: Not much more can be said. Very pretty lady, Blond hair mid length, man made DD, Very tight firm body, in great shape. Ink on lower back.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Where you been? Let's Get it on.
Comments: This is the second time I've seen Nikki. 1st time at her private incall. Screening was not an issue 2 calls and i was at her nice home in the burbs. Knocked on the door and was greeted by Nikki in Red and green Bra and Thong with long panty hose and high heels. Same beautiful package i remember. I followed her to the bed room. We exchanged pleasentries she offered me some water. I'm sure I will need it in about 45 mins. but not now. Very quickly clothes were flying off and I was sitting at the edge of her bed with her standing in front of me in just the thong and panties. LFK and DFK soon followed she smiled at me and said "I'm your Ho Ho Ho..." Her words not mine :-) Off with the thong off with my boxers and we were off to the races starting with her excellent BBBJ. Great all around with attempted DT lots of hand action. Switch to DATY. Clean shaven with landing strip. Very nice. Back to BBBJ. She flipped me on my back applied the cover and CG was first up. When she grabs the headboard get ready for a ride! she was ALL OUT until her 1st O. You can always tell because of her little giggle after an O. Very cute. Oh and the Goose Bumps too. After she caught her breath she flipped me over to mish. Nikki can really bring it any way you like. Very passionate GFE with lots of carresing and hand holding or serious pounding with lots of talk. Switched to K9 for a hard pounding with the view of a great firm ass to which she begged me to slap. OK!! When I was ready Cover came off she put me where she wanted me and finished BBBJTCNQNS. My toes were curling and she says "That was Hot"... I'm suppose to say that... But I think that's what makes Nikki soooo popular... She Has the right mix of GFE and She always knows exactly what to say seemingly at exactly the right time. Maybe chemistry or maybe she's just that good. I think we both finished happy. Qwick shower for me and I was off back to work with one of those grins on my face... Would I see her again? I already did!!! twice!!! Yes!!!
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes