Date: 10/19/09
Provider: ELLA
Phone or Pager: 817-690-9621
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website:http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Fema...dhead_w_huge_dd
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Area / Address: College Drive, clean neat room. No signs of anyone but us.
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: DFK, LFK,DATY, BBBJ,
CG,K9,MISH, MSOG
all x2
Session Length Scheduled: 1hr
Fee: 200
Total Paid: 220
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Red-shoulder length
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? aspd / backpage
Provider`s Body: Definetly the girl in the pics. Lovely face with lots of frekless, very Girl Next Door look. Body of a 18 young...with soft 34DD breast, lovely lil red landing strip, tight lil pussy. Not a lil spinner, but still firm ass and body.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? shy and nervous at first...warmed up to GFE quickly.
Comments: Give up resisting and called Ella to take my 1st skinny dip into the hobbie. So I was lil nervous,

Veryg GFE, maybe not the best connection due to my nervousness...but still very good.

No problems with contact and scheduling...no screening info. I got the location mixed up...but we got that straight, truly my fault.
We both where shy at first. A little LFK, and getting business out of the way, and more DFK and NE she gives me a sheepish grin to get busy, I took off my shirt and turned around to a completely naked young lady, best thing to me was the her lil red landing strip, also great breast and lovely freckles.

More DFK and snuggling, she started given some attention to the boys that lead to a deep slow BBBJ, with a deep lovely eye contact, I actual had to stop are she would have emptied them right then. BCD Note:
------------------------------
(I think CIM would have been on menu)
------------------------------

Well I was ready for the main course and had her sit on my face...her lil kitty is trimmed and quite tasty, but no O's,

We put the cover on and she climb and trotted the pony (CG), which lead to a full throttle grinding race. I exploded and she made about 2 more laps before a I had to stop her from running the lil boys in the ground. he he

We cuddled for a few and started at the top again...this time bbbj again super, followed by doggie- Lovely firm ass I almost ask about greek for the 1st time in my life. Very responsive and vocal. Then lil more her on top with those lovely breast in my mouth. Finished up with me on top pounding until I saw the stars and my toes curled into a leg cramp.

She is a sweetheart who still has my heart racing...
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes