Thread: Tiffany Blu: Tiffany Blu me away...

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Tiffany Blu: Tiffany Blu me away...

Companion's Handle: Tiffany Blu
    Date of Visit: 04/01/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM/SMS
    Phone Number: 4699060436
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?77471-Tiffany-Blu
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: convo, lfk, boob worship, BBBJ, COT
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation: 150+tip
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Multi color
    Smoking Status: Couldn't detect any
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Short, sexy and stunning. Better than the pics she has up online.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Without Question

Public comments:
    Saw her WW post and decided to take a shot. Easy to set up with once I was able to make contact. After a minor misfire on my part going to the wrong place, she was accommodating and gave me time to get to her place. Easy two text arrival. Meet at the door wearing a cute outfit that included some denim and a tiny white top, but honestly I was so stunned by her body and beauty in person I hardly noticed. After an intro hug, and greetings, I left the donation on her table and excused myself to the bathroom for a minute. Coming back out, she was kicked back on the bed, and had removed all but panties and bra. I climbed in next to her for a great LFK/boob worship session. When that got to be a bit too much, I pulled off my clothes and backed up to the headboard for the main event, the bbbj I was looking for. Let me tell you, If I could keep this girl all for myself, I would. Her skills are nearly unmatched, and she had my legs trembling in mere moments. Able to keep from loosing it immediately, she then proceeded to give me what I would rank in the top 3 bbbj's of my life, and I'm not being trite. wet, tight, with occasional DT and some gentile FF (not bragging, but I'm 9+ inches, so this is not an easy task... ok, maybe kinda bragging). Moving thru a couple positions of it, as things started to get close, I threw a pillow on the floor and asked her to get on her knees, which she did with enthusiasm (great iop too). From here it was just a few minutes before I was unloading across her stunning tits like a fire hose. All in all, probably 20 to 25 minutes of straight bbbj. A quick cleanup and a great 'naked in bed' conversation later, and I was looking for my shoes and was out the door. Will see her every chance I get

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did you mean 1/1/2020?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seems weird that she is new and unverified, and he is unverified. Just saying.

Well she's fairly new and there's still not a lot Intel. I'm still on the fence with this one, but she looks really cute..

Registered Male (Not Verified) Wada Ya Say's Avatar

"pics online"

She looks better than pics put up online? I would like to find them...been looking...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice review

Any intel on whether she provides CIM? Inquiring minds want to know

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not sure what profile you are looking at...if you follow the link Tiffany Blu is verified and has been on OH2 since 2019. Maybe OP is reviewing a different girl? I’m confused. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North East Tarrant County near North Keller.

Read the DATE

Maybe look at the date the review was posted.