Companion's Handle: Trinity Anderson
Date of Visit: 3/07/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone: 214.646.7136
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...inity-Anderson
City, State: ,
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, CG
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: $250 (special) + 10 tip
Approximate age of Companion: Mid Twenties
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, mid to long hair
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Very pleasant even before we met, easy verification process.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definately

Public comments:
This was legitimately one of the best times I've had in my 8+ years or so, no exaggeration. Trinity is a really sweet person that makes a really comfortable environment from the get go. After chit chatting for a little while, we got comfortable on the couch and had a handsy make-out session. She's extremely hygienic, which is big for me, and really dressed up for the occasion all the way. I wasted no time following her into the next room to give us more space to work with. She was already naked waiting in no time flat, and she's truly a sight to behold. BBW fans will be more than pleased, and her nipples are very responsive (as is she) to play. She really appreciates and reciprocates on the attention. I really really highly recommend visiting her. The location is private and cozy, and you can tell she really has fun with the right company.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.