Hi there, Gentlemen!
HAPPY NEW YEAR....

If you don't already know me, I am Kylie--A sweet co-ed with a positive and happy-go-lucky attitude! I have a silly sense of humor, and a nurturing compassion towards good men .

Come spend time with me! I am tall and slender, but well-proportioned.

I am 30 yrs. old and stand a statuesque 6' 1" tall. If long and lean is your style you should see me in a pair of 4" high heels, thigh highs and my new bustie corsette. I have legs ...... long shapely well turned legs that can wrap around your back or warm your ears.
I have large C cup breasts that are natural and soft for those of you that appreciate the natural feel. I'm caucasian with exotic green eyes and a very attractive face. I'm thin and fit yet still have the perky heart shaped behind that seems to please my men so much.

This weeks Recession Busting Specials:

15min $100
30min $140
1hr $200

If you're looking for a great un-rushed GFE experience I have a discreet arboretum area incall ready and waiting for you!! I am eager to make sure your experience is a memorable one. I am well reviewed on ASPD. So if your looking for a truly amazing time I'm your girl.

I am not only skilled but I'm also VERY affectionate and cuddly by nature. I am new to the business and a little shy at first but come out of my shell rather quickly if romanced and coaxed a little. Do you have what it takes to bring out the freaky me???

I hope I'll be hearing from ya'll really soon!

You can contact me at kylienatx@yahoo.com

Have a great week