Total Paid: $$$$ (my choice)
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Dark with blonde highlights
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: She looks just like her pics, maybe just a little bit heavier, tight body, perfect skin and awesome MMs
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Hkhello Again!
Comments: This is the 3rd time I saw her. Although I had a session scheduled with Brandywine the next day, when I saw that she was in town I gave her a call. Her dance card was full throughout the day but I just made a pit stop at her hotel before heading home.

The room was bathed in red light, she looked beautiful as usual and she knew that I had to leave early. She said she doesn't do 1/2 hr dates so I figured I'd pay her for the hour but just leave early. (of course I ended up staying for the second cup). I think she gained some weight since the last time I saw her a few months ago but in some locals eyes,she can even qualify as a spinner (not that she is).

The best thing I like about her (besides the perfect BBBJ) is that she is a true professional who puts you at ease quickly and gives you a full hour of whatever you need that day. And on this day, I needed some quick and furious fucking. After some DATY, she starts her BBBJ and wham! I am done. Usually it takes me much longer to pop by BJ alone but what she does works for me. After cleaning up and a few minutes of chit-chat, some more BBBJ, MISH, CG, K-9 one pop for her, one for me, quick shower and I am out the door. To my surprise, I used up 55min. of my hour and of course was late to the dinner party my SO was throwing. Only if our guests knew why I was so relaxed at dinner......