Total Paid: $$$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Blonde highlights to shoulders
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: Petite build with beautiful legs and a nice set of MMs. 2 tattoos on the back and left breast. Soft and smooth skin with a small landing strip
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Friendly
Comments: Finally I got to meet the second provider on my "09 to do list". As I entered the room, the scented candle got my attention. Since my SO can smell anything from a mile away, my first reaction was to lose the clothing and put them in the closet. (OK, I might have other motives as well).

She was just too pretty, kind of like the gorgeous stripper in a club that you wouldn't want to talk unless you had crazy $ to spend on. I was like a kid in a candy store and after tasing her a little bit, she started the BBBJ. Awesome technique! Sensing that I was getting close, i wanted to suit up and get in there. Apparently I was a little bit late and almost over the point of no return because no matter how hard I tried, I could not stop the first pop happening within a minute of the start of her ride.

Talk about embarassed! I was acting like a 16 yr old who saw his first pussy. Well, i had to make it up to her and after the clean up, a prolonged DATY got her to the point where she did not want to be touched for a minute or so.

All this happened within the first 15 minutes of our meeting. The second round started with more of the great BBBJ, and this time, I was sure to take my time. After a couple of position and speed changes, I felt like she wasn't really enjoying it (maybe Dave69 tired her out before me) so I let her finish me off with another BBBJ.

Overall, she was a lot of fun.