Phone or Pager: (504) 616 1648
Email Address:xopaigexoxo@yahoo.com
URL / Website:http://www.eros-nola.com/files/no-paige84-paige1.htm
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Area / Address: New Orleans downtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: LFK,FK,CG,RCG,69,K9,MISH,COT,CIM (NICE),MULTIPLE BELLS.
Session Length Scheduled: 1 HOUR
Fee: $$$
Total Paid: $$$ + Tip (my choice)
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Auburn
Race: white
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? Aspd/Eros
Provider`s Body: face 9/10 body 10, give me a break for the past 6 months i was fucking a prude!!! (Yeah I am still bitter about the break up)
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Where you been I missed your cock
Comments: Okay so my boss asked me to go with him to New Orleans to help him close a deal, and the only thing I can think of is I need to get laid, since the break up I only had sex with Ms. No No Hayes enough said.

So its about 5 o'clock and my boss is long gone, I go and get a hotel room and I called Paige, surprisingly she answers within a few rings, I tell her my sad story of how I am all alone in the city she tells me she'll be there in 20. 37 minutes later, which is good for Paige I hear a knock at my door, rush like a mad man to the door and there she is with a smile on her face and that look of, I know you missed me.

I pulled her in, and start kissing her, its been a while I don't need chit chat I need her pussy. I start by grabbing her breasts and just pull them out of her top as I keep sucking and squeezing, I slide my hand up her skirt and begin to finger pussy; thankfully enough blood remains in my head to guide us to the couch. I am already hard so I pull a cover, put it on and I put Paige on the armrest and began to hit that pussy like a fucking 16-year-old hard/fast and without any consideration to my partner just like God, the Constitution and every Ron Jeremy movie tells us to. As I plow her from behind I realize that I am about to bust my first nut, so I grabbed her from her hair put her on her knees and told her to open her mouth, with a look of shock in her face she GOES with it and I just blast one in her mouth my first intentional CIM by the way awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Paige goes to the bathroom to clean herself I go to the fridge and make us a screwdriver, so she can get that out of her mouth, I am kinky and all but I don't like the taste of cum even if is mine. Paige comes out laughing saying she is never done that before (I go along with it). She asked me what got into me I told her my story to which her response is priceless FUCK that Bitch!!! LOVE YOU PAIGE.

Paige asks if I am ready for round two, I say yes, and the she begins to give me a great BBBJ, I let her suck my cock for awhile and as I get harder I see her struggle to keep my cock inside her mouth, lots of precum dripping from her mouth, truly a sight to remember. I pick Paige up and begin a 69, she taste's so good. I begin to finger slowly and she starts moaning I can tell she is ready for the real thing I get another cover and begin some slow MISH slowly stroking her clit. After a little bit of this she climbs on top and proclaims is "her turn". She begins riding me like at first slowly then she pulls the bouncing cowgirl on me I almost ranged my bell again. I flipped her for a RCG to slow the momentum, it works the more I see that fine ass jump up and down the more I wanted so I flip her for K9, this is Paige's best position her ass is hard and her pussy got so wet its just incredible. After awhile of pounding her I am ready so I pull the cover off and cum on her breast.

Exhausted and cramping up I fall in bed with her next to me covered of me, We make out for awhile longer and then we jump in the shower together, no hanky panky but nice none the less, we get dressed walk down stairs hug and I kiss her goodbye one more time.

Paige became an oasis in my sex-less dessert of post break up world.

Thanks friend, Barcelona13
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes