Total Paid: $$$ + Tip (my choice)
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Auburn
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? EROS/ASPD
Provider`s Body:PAIGE has a great body with some man made tata's they are DD's everything is in tip top shape
What was the Provider's Attitude like? awesome she is by far my favorite GFE
Comments: Well as always it was a task on to itself to try to contact Paige, after she reschedule or appointment the night before we were able to find some time. For those who have met Paige you are well aware that the best time to catch Paige and not her cell phone is late night or early morning.

So long story short I am waiting for her to come in and I am so excited, as she comes in we started making out slowly and very passionately, after some time she excuses herself to go change into this awesome red outfit then she comes out and star massaging my back and then flips me over for a great BBBJ and she was deepthrowing this badboy, there is something so nice about watching a pretty girl just go to town. I return the favor with some DATY and then we are off to the races, she is so wet and on top of me and since I know i get multiple bells I just bouce that ass on my cock until i hear her moan she got so wet and then I blew my first load. Paige is a true GFE we reloaded three other times. We said goodbye as the sun came out and I was off to find the next adventure
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes