Thread: Why Did I Wait So Long To See Ella

Verified Hobbyist BCD SASpurfan's Avatar
    Review: Why Did I Wait So Long To See Ella?
    Date: Late August
    Provider: Ella
    Phone or Pager: She will provide
    Email Address: ASPD PM
    URL / Website:http://www.preferred411.com/austin/ellainaustin
    City: Austin
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: Far NW Austin area - well appointed, secure apartment
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, NE, SE, DATY, 69, CG, Doggie, CIM, Great Conversation and Cuddling
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hr
    Fee: Summer Special
    Total Paid: $$.5+
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?
    Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
    Hair Color and Length: Beautiful dark, reddish-brown mane down to her mid-back
    Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD and Austin Social
    Provider`s Body: What more can be said about Ella? She is a beautiful woman with a fantastic body - great hair, pretty smile, inviting eyes, perfect tits (not too big with responsive nipples), landing strip below, and an ass to die for!
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Come on in - let's have some fun.
    Comments: I had met Ella at an Austin social a while back and had her on my list of future playmates for some time after reading all of her stellar reviews. Finally, found myself able to get to Austin, so I contacted her and made plans to see her in a few days. She was very good with communications.

On day of event, confirmed with her by phone before heading to town, then proceeded to her general area. On a second call she guided me to her place without any problems.

Knocked on her door and she opened to reveal the beauty I had remembered. She was dressed in a tailored red dress and heels and looked great. She invited me in with a gentle hug and kiss, and we proceeded to open the wine I brought and visit a bit on the couch. As we talked, Ella moved closer and closer to me, putting her legs across my lap, inviting me to enjoy touching her. We discussed our mutual likes and dislikes, mingled with more kisses and a bit of fondling, too. She unbuckled my belt and told me to stand up, then proceeded to pull my pants down and started a very nice BBBJ as I stood in front of a strategically placed mirror so both of us could watch. This lasted a few minutes before I pulled her up and gave her a DFK while unzipping her dress. It dropped to the floor to reveal a wonderful porcelain-like naked body that I just had to have. We went to the bedroom, I removed the rest of my clothes, and we laid on the bed in a deep embrace with hands groping each others bodies with passion. After a bit of NE and SE (DIV), I began a trip south, stopping to enjoy her breasts as I tongued her nipples to hardness, and she quietly moaned in pleasure. Further down I found her treasure, gently kissing and licking her inner thighs, Mound of Venus, and labia before moving to her clit. She smelled and tasted wonderful and seemed to enjoy the attention. After bringing her to her first frantic O, I moved back up for more DFK. She then said it was my turn and she gave me another of her nice BBBJ until I finally had to have her. On with the cover and she mounted me for CG - what a ride. She was tight and wet with juices running over my balls. We moved to doggie at the end of the bed so we could watch on another strategically placed mirror. As I got close, she said she wanted to taste me, so I pulled out, jerked the condom off, and proceeded to shoot my load into her mouth as she sucked me dry. Fantastic!

Afterwards, we cuddled a bit while talking about potential future activities together. Nice.

Cleaned up, dressed, gave her a kiss and a hug, and walked to my car with shaky knees and a big smile on my face. Cannot wait for my return visit. WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO SEE HER?
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar