Fee: 260
    Total Paid: Same
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Curly, brown below the sholders
    Race: Latina
    Perfume/Fragrance: Perfume
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider? ****, P411 and other hobbyists.
    Provider`s Body: P411 states 5-6 and 120 pounds, 34C-26-36. I would say that's right. Dark, silky smooth skin, no ink that I recall, landing strip.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Nice, warm, friendly.
    Comments: Salma was very easy to contact and setting up our meeting was smooth. I gave her my P411 info in my initial e-mail, and we were set within a matter of two hours. We did have to move our meeting time up a few hours because the incall she shares was going to be occupied at the originally scheduled time. That wasn't a problem for me. When I arrived, I called her cell and she told me she was running late. Again, no problem for me because I have a flexible schedule. So, we got started about 30 minutes later than planned. The apartment is in a safe, upscale, gated complex. On the inside, I would say it's functional. There's a couch, a nice bed, a clean shower. What else do you need?

This was a first-time meeting, and my first foray into the hobby in more than six months. So, I think it's safe to say there were some slight jitters for both of us. After some get-to-know-you conversation on the couch, Salma invited me to join her in the bedroom. We undressed, and I've got to say she has one of the finest bodies I've seen in the hobby -- or anywhere for that matter. Her chocolate-colored skin is ultra-smooth. She asked me what I enjoyed, and I told her LOTS or oral pleasure -- both ways. She seemed to appreciate that reply. So, after some light kissing, she went to work on my cock. He needed considerable work just to wake up. I was running on about four hours of sleep. But she persisted and after about five minutes she had me stiff and near the edge.

I told Salma it was my turn, and this is where things really warmed up. She thoroughly enjoys DATY, just as I enjoy delivering it. Her favorable response was more than I expected, so I kept at it. Any first-time jitters were gone by now. And I was more than ready for her to resume her BBBJ. She did, and within five minutes I was ready to explode. I asked her to apply the cover, which she expertly did. And then she hopped on for some cowgirl. I didn't last long. The sight of that lovely body and pretty face moving up and down on my cock was enough to send me over the edge within minutes. I'm a one-pop guy (at least for one-hour appointments), so we chatted a bit before I left. She offered a shower, but I declined.

Very nice, sweet lady with a smokin' hot body and nice face. She's originally from Mexico and has a noticeable accent, so you may have to listen closely during initial phone contact. She converses easily and seems to be intent on you having a good time. I will admit that I've been spoiled by other ladies who I've seen more than a dozen times, and, quite understandably, this session lacked the comfort that accompanies familiarity. But, I'm going to guess that those who see Salma often have one helluva great time.

Recommendation: Yes.

If you're not having fun, it's your own fault.

Quality woman. Nice review.
    Trust yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar