Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Meanwhile, on the Mothership...

<span style="font-family:Verdana">I can only imagine the amount of emails CK is currently getting to be invited to H2! :blink:

If I haven&#39;t said it before, Thanks to all for creating Home2

lurklt

Hola FELICIA</span>
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

So, latest "interesting thing" on the mothership, now that trays are up, seatbelts on, and seats in the upright position, is that angelimnot is wanting to start a new site with deuce. But as aspd is not for sale, the new site will not have that mega-database. So what&#39;s the incentive to send in "donations" to start a new site with those two? She says it is not associated with "jade and mel", but then, just who was it that instituted the new puritanical and paranoid rules? Just wondering what y&#39;alls thoughts are about this.
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FootLong @ Dec 31 2009, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    So, latest "interesting thing" on the mothership, now that trays are up, seatbelts on, and seats in the upright position, is that angelimnot is wanting to start a new site with deuce. But as aspd is not for sale, the new site will not have that mega-database. So what&#39;s the incentive to send in "donations" to start a new site with those two? She says it is not associated with "jade and mel", but then, just who was it that instituted the new puritanical and paranoid rules? Just wondering what y&#39;alls thoughts are about this.[/b]
    I would think that the data belongs to the underage son of bustygirl. So how could this be legal

And a lot of BCD members in upstate new york want to check out eccie and home2 but if you PM in aspd
    ttp://home2.invisionzone.com it will send ttp:*****.invisionzone.com
    so you have to add
    h
    o
    m
    e
    is *****
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    My impression is they plan to move the database to the new site.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Dec 31 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I would think that the data belongs to the underage son of bustygirl. So how could this be legal[/b]
    IANAL -

It&#39;s only a problem if the owner or their legal representative objects.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    bothersome legal details aside ... imho the data base might even be considered "abandoned" except that it is replicated in so many places... Google, AltaVista, Yahoo, The Way Back Machine, DogPile, Jeeves, Bing, and others....

The real value of aspd imho is the loyal membership -- no way to estimate how many of those 156,784 "active members" give a sh*t about the site or not... I figure maybe a few dozen (max) thousands is a true figure not counting the thousands of daily lurkers. Only the few banners counting clicks in could give anyone a real data-based clue.

The not-so-loyal membership is another story. Marketing to them is a challenge, but do-able, for someone willing to invest a bit of time, energy and savvy. What do you "sell" them?

Well, if you know why in the first place they signed up, you have a real clue.

Those of us who did that research on our own shared it with Amber, but she never really used any of the marketing savvy those on staff purveyed. City forums kinda grew on their own, so to speak.

In the one year that it was open, the Dallas Welcome Wagon averaged nearly 2 new threads a day, with dozens of the views on those threads in excess of 1 to 2 thousands of views over short time frames.

In Austin, the WW had 248 threads in 2009, with few threads getting as many as 100 views.

The contrast is marked.

Those who understand how to gather and sift through the ad forums&#39; similar data can easily determine what appears to drive viewers and posters and figure out how to make their posts more highly viewed. Not necessary more business from that, because price points, quality of service level and services themselves make that formula something more difficult to ascertain. But the data does tell a good story.

Part of what Home2 will be about is helping the providers understand some of that business data and they can that to the bank in other boards, too.

~ evil grin ~

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - cancelled- new dates TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4