Announcing Fancy's First Toys for Twats collection campaign! Been a tough year, so I want to do my part to bring a little Christmas cheer to families, and NOT just to the husbands and fathers.

From now through December 19th,
any gentlemen who brings me a new, unwrapped toy worth at least $10 will get an extra half hour of my time and attention to his candy cane! (Just let me know in advance, please, so I can plan my schedule accordingly.) Those gifts I collect by the 9th I'll hand over to Civil Barrister's Toys for Tots drive at the ASPD Christmas Ball (well, I hope it's a ball). The rest will go to my local program. (BTW, I don't have any kids, so the toys won't wind up under my tree. Now, if you want to bring a bone for my chihuahuas, I'll let you play doggie with me. :P)

The basic Fancy package for ASPD members is 2 hours for $250, and the deluxe box waiting to be unwrapped is 3 hours for $350. As a Thanksgiving thank you, this Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday I'll be offering a "Turkey Run" special, a 90-minute holiday bustle break for $200. Let's burn off some of those calories after the big meal, or make room for more beforehand. Show me your baster, and I'll make some gravy!

Check out my holiday calendar at my website, and contact me for a stocking stuffing session at 936-232-8590 or through my email. Let's start the season off with our own merry memories!