Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
That means updated current pics. Not 10 years older and 40 pounds heavier.
this ... and rule #1 is the lady needs to be comfortable ... so there is that. but i favor as little as possible. i have been greeted by a naked woman ... that works. several times by a lady in a tee and nothing else ... that also works .. maybe better than naked. one lady opened the door in a sweat suit with cat hair ... ugh (and i like cats). so whatever it is ... please look sexy.

i get no thrill from unwrapping so whatever the lady feels makes her attractive but provides easy access. i do enjoy robe/dressing gown, again with nothing else. but i want the lady to put some effort into her face, makeup including (preferred) dark lipstick, and hair.

this about me. since a teen, which puts this in the early 1960s, i have adored the slut. i worship at the feet of the goddess slut. i think they are the most wonderful ladies who provide joy, pleasure, and memories. clearly i still have some. they should get respect and affection for the role they play, have played, and hopefully will continue to play.

VIVA THE SLUT!!!