D O W N T O W N & S U R R O U N D I N G A R E A S

PLEASE SCREEN BEFORE CONTACTING ME

https://www.thevipchanel.net/screening

Screening required, discretion assured. I am a mature and accomplished woman, who has much to lose. You can be certain that I have no intention of compromising either of us in any way. I am very selective with whom I choose to meet. While references from reputable colleagues of mine are preferred, I also accept employment information. Verification is simple. Form is secure and encrypted. No information is stored, and is destroyed after verification. Verification is necessary only once. Please fill out the form in its entirety, or it will not send.

Note: Though the form I use is secure and encrypted, if preferred you may send the following required information to: vipchanel@protonmail.com

I enjoy an evening well spent or a quick and hot visit… My goal is to accommodate reasonable request. I am also available short notice after proper screening. Please review my modeling rates below.

My modeling rates are non-negotiable. I have thought long and hard about the amazing experience I provide. If you cannot afford these rates, please do not message me asking for a “special rate”. Just simply find another lady!

200 // 30 minute for the gentleman on the go

300 // 60 minute let’s get to know each other

400 // 90 minute did I hear someone say “wine”?

500 // 2 hour

kick back and relax

S P E C I A L S
due to personal reasons, my specials have changed. please view my updated specials below
weekend specials
Saturday and Sunday only receive 100 off ANY booking over 1 hour or 50 off any booking under 2 hours prebook specials
prebook a date 24 hours in advance and receive 40 off any booking over 1 hour

refer a friend special
refer a friend and have them book a date within 3 days and receive 100 off your booking. *must be used within 3 business days*

3x special see me 3 times in 1 month and get a on the house 30 minutes added to any appointment over 1 hour
EXTENDED DATES

*Dates exceeding 3 hours will need to include an activity that takes us out of the bedroom at some point. My preferred pursuits include dinner, drinks, live music, dancing, outdoor adventures, shopping, spa trips, and museum or theatre visits – just to name a few. Of course, any ideas of your own are quite welcome.

700 // 3 hour tell me something I don’t know
900 // 4 hour count the stars with me*
additional hours + 250

DINNER DATES 200 // 2-3 HOURS

STEAK 48

THE CAPITAL GRILLE

LA TABLE

EDDIE V’S

MASTRO’S

ARTISANS

BRENNANS

VIC & ANTHONY’S

51 FIFTEEN

FLY ME TO YOU

Though I travel frequently, my location and dates may not coincide with your schedule. Fortunately, however, you can always fly me to you! Below you’ll find my rates as well as a few conditions and exclusions. So regardless of where you are, fly me in and let’s get together!

3 HOURS // 700

4 HOURS // 900

6 HOURS // 1300

12 HOURS // 2400

*additional hours are 250 per

CONTACT
XXX
PHONE / 832-779-5476
EMAIL / THEVIPCHANEL@PROTONMAIL.COM
SOCIAL MEDIA @ THEVIPCHANEL