Thread: Tantra massage 💆*♀️ for men and woman💄💋👀🙏🏾💆🏾

Cool Tantra massage 💆*♀️ for men and woman💄💋👀🙏🏾💆🏾

Studying the ancient Indian teachings of Tantra you will notice how body and soul can easily let go into an unknown feeling of utter bliss. My tantric massages support you to let go, relax into your senses and the experience your own unique sensuality.

Every Tantric session is a sensual-erotic piece of art, unique every time. I massage your body in a loving way with selected oils. This includes an intimate massage, if you wish so. The therefor created Lingam-Massage (intimate massage) activates sensitive zones and erogenous points.

If you wish we integrate an anal/ prostate massage in our ritual. This requires a treatment time of 2, 2.5 ohours and intensifies your sensual feeling capacity .

This deeply sensual experience has an deeply relaxing effect on your body and soul. Your desire for tenderness and intimacy will be met and you will feel your sexuality as life energy in each cell of your body. Sensual accessoires like feathers or silk material refine and enchant your capacity of sensing even more. The Tantra massage will be given by me goddess amber , as you wish.

Google verification
    No lewd text
    Woman and men welcome
    30 and over
    $200-350
    Attached Images Attached Images