I have been watching the second one myself. I wish someone would go toftt and report back. For a bill if she is legit and has decent service/hygiene she would likely get added to my stable of girls I see regularly.

I am of the opinion that she is likely legit based off finding her on SA as well as multiple ads in MS with different pics of the same girl. I posted about her on usasexguide and haven't heard back from anyone. Eventually it will get to be to much and I will go in but I keep hoping one of you beats me to it so I dont have to. The older I get the less I enjoy walking into a cheap notell with no intel at all with no idea what waits for me on the other side. When I was young I enjoyed the rush and god knows I took the leap many hundreds of times and never once has anything worse than bait and switch or just outright crap service been the outcome. Maybe I was lucky but I never got robbed or had a cash and dash but I have turned around at the door countless times when someone ugly af opened the door instead of the girl in the pics. With that said there have been many many times the hot girl in the pics did open the door and I felt like I won the lottery getting to nail some hot young thing. I just dont feel like tempting fate much anymore. Its funny but sometimes when I feel like I am old af I will go in on something like this just to feel young again. I keep hoping that feeling hits me while this one is still posting ads.

her sa add
https://www.seeking.com/member/090ca...7-8e69b2e10ab1

[IMG][/IMG]