Thread: its all about chemistry

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar

its all about chemistry

i dont feel the same vibes with every guy . some people you just dont vibe with at all. so the experience is soso..dont get mad because you hear someone else had a better experience..shitty attitudes only shows that you have a shitty personality. and thats why we hobby. is to find the perfect fit for your satisfaction...im not fake.. im gonna feel the vibes we exchange when we meet and if its there its there. if its not then im not the one for you..simple.. but dont throw shade because your salty...fucking assholes have a way of being ugly...and it hurts my feelings only for a min or two.....ive been blessed with mostly classy gentlemen who come see me.. who dont treat me like im beneath them...like im something to use and throw away...we should build each other up not tare you down... regardless of what role one plays in your life...mean , negative shitty people shouldnt have any place in the hobby. this is a place for pleasure. to escape from this hateful world .. dont bring that ugly into my world.. keep it where it belongs.. in your shitty world.......dont have unrealistic expectations of people or life...yes have standards of course but keep it in mind that we are all in this together...just trying to live life and be happy...Happiness is more important anything..I just want to be happy and bring happiness into other peoples life...
    Last edited by Daisy does you right; 01-26-2021 at 03:27 PM.
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Madam, this is a Wendy's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Montana - that was fucking funny.
    Daisy - you are right of course.

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar
    kind of corny... I am just trying to be a better person...so i may come off all care bearish,,,but dont get it twisted, there is a beast in me that wont stop . so instead of being a hateful person, i direct that energy into great sex...i was speaking to an asshole who is a woman bashing dick head...and he even states it in his signature which is a red flag in my book..he is lucky i have changed my ways ...because men like that need their asses whooped. its abuse what he dishes out. period..he is a sick fuck and no one should give him the pleasure of playing, because he is the kind to put shit in his head, and act like you actually did what he says... when its all in his head....i stay away from negative energy and people...i basically am alone all the time because its hard to find other people who are harmless to my well balanced state of mind and inner peace, despite my need to fuck and get fucked.....such a sweet sweet girl but a fucking nympho in real life...if i dont fuck , i think thats when the beast comes out...what the fuck was the point of me saying this? i REDACTED BY CK1942 .....blah blah blah...is how it sounds after i read the shit i write...blah blah blah...i get on my nerves......i bet i get on ya'lls too...lmfao...i need a dick in my mouth, so i can shut the fuck up...
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I always stay out of the all the back and forths. I had an amazing experience with Daisy that I will never forget. Whether that's mutual or not..matters a little, but I'm cool with it either way as it was great for me. The chemistry box was checked on my side to her.