Thread: Mia Does it again...even better this time!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Mia Does it again...even better this time!

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: RVT, Mia
    Date of Visit: 01/24/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone or text
    Phone Number: 737-333-6220
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: FBSM, L3, fantastic massage
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 70+140
    Approximate age of Companion: 29
    Hair Color and Length: Black/mid back
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Chinese?
    Companion Description: She is a very petite beautiful woman with no tattoos. She has a flat stomach, pretty face, and great tits.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed yet again by a mile!
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So this is my second time going to this AMP and my second time seeing Mia. They currently have four girls and I got to meet all of them; I will explain that part in the ROS as it was very interesting. Currently they have Mia, Wendy, Bobo, and another girl who I forgot the name of. Mia is a fantastic masseuse and her massage was better than most true professional massage places; very impressed. I texted ahead to see if Mia was working and setup an appointment time. I showed up 10 minutes early and was led to a room. It was a little warm in there today and I mentioned it so they turned on the AC to make it a little more comfortable. I made myself comfortable and Mia began massaging my back. One thing I really like is the oil is not scented and they, or at least Mia, wipe off all of the oil with a hot towel when done. There is absolutely no rushing or clock watching at all.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by stiffy3269; 01-24-2021 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Trying to add ROS!