<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 29 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Camille, that is a sad story. Years ago I would have said "how could you be so naive!" :angry: now I&#39;ve found that people of both genders often just don&#39;t ask the right questions or believe what they want to want to believe even if all of the "clues" are right in front of them when it comes to matters of the heart.[/b]
ATL what makes you think that I was so naive and that he wasn&#39;t just a damn good liar?
I believe I did ask the right questions.
Even looking back now, I really do.
I guess the fact that things began to stop "stacking up" is why it all came to an abrupt halt within the grand total of...oh..about 5 weeks.
The sad thing is, his friends and work colleagues all knew about her..and about me.
When I ran into one of the much later they said they felt awkward about it, but they were willing to keep quiet as they felt I was a better match for him than the other woman. Huh? How is that helpful? I dunno...it&#39;s a lie that spread quickly and like wildfire. Anyway...it&#39;s a longgggggg time ago.
The point was that what appeared (to him) to be a simple lie, ended up being something that got him in a whole load of shit both legally and personally.
I think some people just get off on compliactions and drama though.

WTF...Boy George was never my fave. My best friend at the time thought he was amazing...but we were only whipper snappers back then.
Of all his songs I really dislike Karma Chameleon. What the heck radio station are you listening to that you hear this song these days? I haven&#39;t heard it played in...well...years!!!!!!!!!
I was more a Duran Duran fan :P
"Notorious" stands out in my mind as being a very powerful song in that day and age...loved it!!!!!

C xxx