Web/URL: http://www.datepayton.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Appointment Method: Incall
Privateer Category: Independent
Activities: GFE, BBBJ, DFK, LFK, DATY, HJ, MPCFS
Session Length: 3 Hours
Fee Quoted: $250/hr
Total Paid: Actually, I can’t remember…lol.
Upselling: No
Accurate Description: Yes
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Type: Long, Soft
Fragrance: Fresh
Smoking Status: Doesn’t Smoke
Race: White
Eyes: I dunno
Body Type: Spinner
Height: 5'1 to 5'3
Tatoos: Not noticed
Piercing: None noticed
How Found: Heard of for a while now
Attitude: Excellent

I have been eyeing Payton for a long time. But had just never gotten around to her. In any event, I called her up and got cleared via P411, and set an evening appointment. I don’t enjoy the quick “in and out” appointments so set up the evening. Met at her incall, and she guided me to how and where to park. Nice neighborhood. Nice incall. Close to downtown.

Sat on the couch and drank a glass or two of wine that I had brought for a bit of get to know you time. After a while, she suggested we go to the bedroom and I followed her in. I don’t get into a lot of detail on the BCD time, but suffice to say that she proceeded through an array of activities that would keep any man occupied for several hours. Even got a nice massage out of it too.

Her appearance is immaculate, and her demeanor is “Let me do whatever it takes to please you”. And she succceds. She is attentive, intelligent to talk to, most attractive and generally is a lot of fun.

She may be great for a one hour tryst…but she is definitely great for an evening of enjoyment.

She is handy to me, and I will definitely see again.