Email Address: NA
URL / Website: http://eroshouston.net
City: Houston
State: TX
Area / Address: Galleria Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: Light Body Massage, CFS
Session Length Scheduled: Scheduled 1 hr - lasted 15 min (I Decided to Leave)
Fee: $$.4
Total Paid: $$.4
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes (Hair: Dirty Blonde / Eyes: Blue / Ht: 5'2" (157 cm) / Bust: 34D (86 cm) / Wt: Waist: 25" (64 cm) / Hips: 35" (89 cm)

Hair Color and Length: Brown (Dirty Blonde) Middle of Back
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
Smoking Status: Unknown
Where did you hear about this provider: Eros
Provider`s Body: Average. Breast enhancements were not of great quality (In my opinion)
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very Talkative to a fault (Babbling) and Jittery. Most likely from the accident that took place upon my arrival.
Comments: Alyssa had a fragile toe injury immediately upon my arrival to her left foot (Band aide was necessary to stop the bleeding). There was a a galant attempt on her part to continue - but I decided after 10-15 minutes that I should retire and leave for the evening (And Not concern myself with any negotiating on gifts). The fact that she was hurt is credit to her personally - but I was not comfortable and felt the most appropriate thing for a gent to do would be to excuse himself and leave. (See Locker Room)

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Unfortunately No. First impressions are everything and the personality mix here was off. Very nice, but the mark was never met. Very jittery nature brought added concerns to mind - plus she was hurt. She offered perhaps a future discount should I visit again - but I don't think that will be necessary.