Total Paid: Same
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Blode to shoulder
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural, Smoking Status: Non
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Face and Body: BBW. Very curvy. Huge breast
Provider's Attitude: I will just lay there
Comments:
Well I hate to do this. But this site is the only place I can express my disapointment. Imagine me going to my SO and venting on my disapointing experience.

I contacted Brittany through the PM and after a few exchanges and my references being checked, I set up an appointment. I arrived on time and we sat on the bed for a while just chichatting. Brittany is a sweet sweet gal and so we talked about this and that. She asked me what I liked to do so I told her I liked DATY (That's my favorite she says), Kissing (I love that she says) and BJ (I love doing that she says). What is your favorite position I ask, Doggie she says. So we start kissing (Or should I say I start kissing). I don't get much kissing back so I decide to go down on her and here I am eating on her pussy with two fingers inside of her... She lays there and not uch more. I position myself so maybe she can suck me while I am down there but nothing... Just a little hand job. So I get up and position myself for BJ. She takes me in her mouth and she does give a great BBBJ. After a while I decide it is time for action. She hands me a wrapper and tells me to put it on. I do and then comes Cowgirl. Then doggie where I explode in the condom. A little clean up and I leave.
Brittany is a very sweet girl and has all the curves a man can wish (and I do love BBW from time to time) but a little participation would have been nice. I just felt a little neglected. If I am going to pay, I expect a lady to take a little initiative and make an effort. I just feel like I had to do all the work.

Again, Brittany is pretty, sweet and has good skills, but I think I will go spend my $$$ elsewhere... :( :( :(