Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Session Length: 90 minutes
Fee: $$.75
Total Paid: Between us
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Long blonde
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural, Smoking Status: Non
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Face and Body: Beautiful, lovely soft skin, pretty face, curvy in good places Her stats: 5’2”, 36C?
Provider's Attitude: Let's get naked and have some fun!
Comments:
Crystal is one of those ladies who immediately puts you at ease and then treats
you like you are the center of the universe. It had been way too long since I've
seen her, which was made abundantly clear as our naked bodies were wrapped together as
one on the bed... but I am getting ahead of myself.

Scheduling with Crystal was a breeze, and she greeted me at her incall with her
trademark smile and wearing some sexy lingerie that showed off her assets. We kissed
and hugged and as we caught up on things, Crystal concentrated her attention on the
front of my pants. Taking the hint, I quickly stripped, Crystal did likewise, and
we ended up on the bed kissing, fondling, kissing, and caressing each other.

Crystal started kissing her way down my chest and took me in her mouth. I have to
admit that I had forgotten just how wonderful Crystal's oral technique is. I stopped
her and returned the favor, diving between her legs and trying to give her some of
what she had given me. We ended up in 69, each of us trying to "out do" the other.
Crystal stopped and looked at me and said "I really need to ride this. Can we do that?"
Being the mischevious guy that I am, I almost said no, but with the gleam in her eye,
I knew that would just be downright mean. Crystal grabbed a cover and hopped on for
cowgirl. She rode me with much vigor and it was fun watching her breasts bounce on
each thrust.

I honestly don't remember the sequence of events after that. I know we did lots of
different positions. I recall slapping her ass while we were in doggy. We took a
water break. We did some more fondling, more energenic sexual antics, ending with
a bit of a mess on her chest.

You can't go wrong with the kitty... Crystalkitty.

Would you recommend this provider? Yes, of course!