Phone or Pager:
Email Address:
City: Dallas
Area: Bellagio
2018 Northwest Highway
Set just off the road next to Whataburger
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: AMP
Activities: LFK, DKF, mutual exploration, face sitting, DFK, tittie play, BBBJ, Mish, BBBJ, 69, doggie, rest, 69, doggie, I expired, completely used up.
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: .6
Total Paid: $$
Upselling or tipping issues?: No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Below shoulder, brown with a few highlights
Race: Korean
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and natural
Smoking Status: Could not tell either way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD, known her long time (she love me long time)LOL
Provider's Face and Body: Very cute face, almond eyes, sexy mouth, 5-5, 38D, firm body (she works out a few times each week). Not a spinner and great feminine curves. That wonderful soft smooth Korean skin. More in Locker Room comments.
Provider's Attitude: Very friendly, happy, likes to play.
Comments: Penny has just relocated to Bellagio. She has been at Nan Cho for over a year and various other places as either Penny or Sara. I have known her for quite some time. Every time is great, and each time is different. All the activities I listed were done with both skill and enthusiasm. This was a very energetic and long lasting round and left both of us very sweaty. After she had totally finished me off and cleaned me up she lay down and snuggled very close. We have spent enough time together to have things to talk about and I really enjoy this. While lying there holding her I like to look in the mirror behind her. In that position with her sort of wrapped around me the rear view is fantastic. Great curves from shoulders to waist, over her butt and down her leg. In this position the proportion of the shape is perfect and the curves are flawless. Not even a ripple at the waist nor a bump on the rump. Just smooth beauty. There will be a little more in the Locker Room.

Would you recommend this provider? Absolutely