I stumbled onto this "best of craigslist" post and it cracked me up. It was also a great instructional post on what women (really) like. ;)

[LINK]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
2. Ohmyfuckinggod, please learn to respect the clit. It&#39;s different for every woman, so ask what she likes. Do not, I repeat, do not just wiggle your fingers around her pussy like you&#39;re trying to tickle her. Do not drum your fingertips against her vulva like you are impatiently waiting at the Sears Tire Center for your receipt. Do not push the clit like it is a doorbell at some house that you need to get inside of. Start by using all four fingers with firm yet gentle pressure against the outside of her pussy. Do not charge in with a single finger and start jabbing at things. And if you really don&#39;t know what to do, ask her. Just ask. "How do you like it?". It&#39;s a simple question, and most women will answer straight out. If she&#39;s being all coy, ask "Do you like pressure? Is it sensitive?" The clitoris is a varied item, indeed. Treat each one as though you have never encountered one before. Forget everything that your last partner liked.[/b]
There&#39;s lots more good stuff - click the link above and enjoy!