Besides the optics of its more convenient for the gentleman, why for the love of whoever are guys engaging in outcalls to their personal residence. Like I remember my backpage days I responded to a ad for this lady in some apartments, actually foooking decent apartments and as I go in the place I go to the restroom. I do this because I’m looking in that shower to make sure ain’t no uninvited guest in the shower. Well I see men’s cologne etc. Up go my spidey senses. Once I get to the bedroom the closet door moves so I kindly back up out the apartment with my eyes on the bedroom door and leave. Once I’m in my car I text the lady saying wtf. According to her her girlfriend had stayed too late and decided to just hang in the closet until our session is over, but now she’s gone so come back. Yeah, ok, wait for me. So this chick was just going to hang out for an hour in a cramped closet. I understand Oh2 ladies might be a tad better, but still what reasoning do gents have for inviting someone into their personal residence ever and ladies why go to someone’s home? So much could go wrong. Please chime in. Thanks #biggestdickinhouston#shinedamajestic#adminlockedi n#ecciecoedlord#ladiesman#familia#loyalty#modties. #stripclubconnect. I am the king of Houston!