<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEAR _JOHN @ Feb 21 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It was really nice to have a log chat with Blowpop who has been in the hobby as long or longer than I have. We shared some of the same thoughts on where the hobby has gone since the start of these hobby boards.[/b]

This statement got me to thinking...well I&#39;ve actually thought about it long and hard for the last eight years.

Where did we think the hobby was headed what with us giving LE the person , place and description of every little thing we do. Does any other business that is on the wrong side of the law have it own board that anybody can access that tells as much information? I would not even bring this subject up on the p. This seems a tad more secure but who knows. Think about it we give LE all they need to know ...we do everything but make the bust. I do not have a solution but I sure as hell know we were part of the demise.

Are therre any dope smokers out there that post where to get the best for the best price...who to contact yadayada? Tell me WTF we were thinking?

Thoughts...