Total Paid: $$.50
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: brunette down to her shoulders
Race: white
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: nope
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: Super Sexy, tall, 130 pounds or so, takes very good care of herself

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very friendly, talkative, like a very familiar booty call.

Comments: I've been wanting to see Brandy for some time now, and finally made an appointment. She greeted me with this killer black dress and heels like she was ready for a night on the town. She was smokin hot.
We chatted on the couch for a while over a glass of wine, and then moved to the bedroom for what was one of the best experiences of my hobbying life. Brandy has what I would say is a perfect body. Firm, fit, smooth and soft. Delicious shaved kitty, beautiful perky titties.
She started off with some slow deep BBBJ until I couldn't take it anymore, then we hit some DATY until she came. I wrapped up and she rode me hard before I switched her to Mish. with some long slow strokin and lots of eye contact. She asked for doggie, and I was quick to oblige and filpped her over and entered while enjoying the view of her perfect ass.
After we finished, (which didn't take long with the view I had) we sponned and talked about almost everything. She is so easy to talk to about anything. I looked at the clock and realized that my time had run way over, so we ended the night with a big hug and kiss. I highly recommend her for anyone that has not set up an appointment yet!

Would you recommend this provider to others? HELL YES!!!