OMG I will be honest and say that I was feeling a bit under the weather on Thurs and planned to just pop in say hello to everyone and duck out BUT I had such a good time that I forgot about not feeling so well! I have to thank EVERYONE that was involved in the party planning, ALL the gents and ladies that attended, and the HOST and HOSTESS that went above and beyond when they made me taquitos when everything was already put away at 10PM because my tummy was talking!!

Thank you guys for popping my social cherry, I really had a wonderful time and met some really incrediable people and I hope it was as good for you as it was for me!! :) If I did not get a chance to say hello, I am sorry and I really hope to see you at the next Austin event!!

Seriously I am still smiling reflecting back at the time I had at our little shin dig and I am really happy and very appreciative that this event became a reality when I started my little ol' thread and it was such a great hit! I have a feeling that it will just get better and better especially if we continue to use the same location