...and since you got here, why not practice a bit.

At the far right of this screen there's a New Topic button.

If you hit that, a screen opens with much the same stuff (although in different places on the screen) just like ASPD.

Much of the same BB commands to bold are exactly the same, but there is no BCD command, at least not yet.

And in the composing window, you may also highlight a word or phrase and hit the b button to make it bold or use the [ b ] make it bold [ / b ] without the spaces, of course.

To complete posting this "New Topic" scroll to the very bottom of your computer screen (keep going... it's way down there) and hit the Post New Topic button.

There, I know I feel a lot better, but this sentence has been added by using the "full edit" button so I could see if it works. It does.

I will look for the hosting company's demo and put it here so all can see what our new (and temporary, lets hope) playground looks like.

btw, I spoke with Amber's step-dad this morning and he said another week to 10 days is his estimate for repairs and improvements at our normal gathering place.

And now it is time to scroll down (not quite as far as before) to hit the "Submit Modified Post" button and finalize this.