Thread: Sexy young fit ebony providers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyNova View Post
    As Oldrogue said, I did not do a session with Slayer to become a “Slayer Girl”, I did it to speed up my Verification approval which was already well into its 2nd month with no end in sight as several reminders had been sent to management with no action and not even the courtesy of a reply.

A lot of things have apparently changed on OH2 in the last few months that you girls who have been Verified for awhile may not be aware of, and it was made abundantly clear to me that if I wanted to be Verified anytime soon, Slayer could do it. He did not ask for a free session, but we agreed on a Review Special price which I think was a fair exchange for jumping the line and getting Verified sooner.

Within hours of agreeing to do a Review Special I was Verified, and I have no doubt if I had not done so, I would have remained “Not Verified” until Hell froze over……

I am a very outspoken but polite person, but please do not come for me unless I send for you. With that being said, I most definitely did not come here to make any female friends at all, no shade however. Please understand I am not a girl who gives out free sex or trades sex for a t-shirt. You ladies most definitely should mind the business that pays you.
    WELL I SENT FOR YOU AND I STAND ON NECKS AROUND HERE SWEETIE! I don’t come to be liked by women who are that desperate to see a man like that. Can’t compete where you could NEVA compare baby. I’m cut from a different cloth and they don’t make that fabric anyone so MISS ME WITH IT I SAID WHAT I SAID!
    How’s that for outspoken.
    You did it out of desperation. Let’s be clear sweetie. You felt you NEEDED him and he finessed you. Simple. It’s ok.
    Us ladies gone do what we want and we gone mind whatever business we like. FACT, you will never stop ish these ways.
    NOLA, meet MKE. I’m a different type of fire and educated.

Don’t get slick because you lowballed yourself and we are discussed EXACTLY what you allowed. Desperate times call for desperate measures I see. Also his sessions should’ve been able to get your nails done lol so outspoken yet DIDNT ask him for enough to get ya nails done.

Also yes you do. Don’t like. We know how that person operates BETTER THAN YOU EVER WILL! Don’t like. You aren’t special and he would never change what he does for someone like.... you
    Last edited by twiggy; 04-26-2020 at 07:23 PM.