Companion's Handle: Morgan2121

Date of Visit: 12/1/2019

Preferred Method of Contact: PM her for her number W/ YOUR REFERENCES READY

Phone Number: PM her for her number W/ YOUR REFERENCES READY

Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?76081-Morgan2121

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?76081-Morgan2121

City, State: Houston, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes it was...........

Activities: LFK

BBBJ
DATY
CG
RCG
MISSIONARY
K9
SIDE MISH
MORE K9
STANDING MISH TIL

SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT............. ......

All over her little pink pussy......................!!

Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes but went over

Donation: 160

Approximate age of Companion: 23

Hair Color and Length: Brown a little past shoulders

Smoking Status: I couldn't tell

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian beauty

Companion Description: Very Pretty girl........... I've been fucking her since she was barely 18..... she's 23 now and has had a baby recently.... She has nice thick legs.... Titties are nice and perky and she has them Pierced.... Tattoos on her hand .... 5'4"..... Nice round ass..... Real pretty girl.

pics speak Volumes..........!!! Especially UPDATED Pics..........

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always exceeds my expectations

Would You Recommend this Companion?? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......................... ...............!!!!

Public comments:

She's back for my hobby brothers to enjoy..............!!! Morgan's been around since she was 18 and I've enjoyed every moment with her........... Been seeing her for a long time and even thru her hobby hiatus. She is SUPER cool girl and chilled to hang with...

She's just getting back into the swing of things and is used to how eccie works but I've had to guide her on working with OH2..... She is a mommy now so she has to work around her schedule so please have patience.........

we need more Beautiful White ladies in our hobby and she makes a great fit to this community...........................

Gents, hope your Verified so you can get the Visuals and more info about her..................

........................................ READ ON .....................................

ANOTHER SLAYER PRODUCTIONS....................................... ....!!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.